This is some excellent stuff yall! I'll check out the software references and JPG file questions and respond off-line to avoid dragging everyone else thru this. All this happend at a bad time that I'm going to be away from the computer for a few days. I will be responding with follow up questions directly.

You guys are great! Thank you for keeping this list so useful and informative to the neophytes like myself who can only strain their brain just to keep up with all the information being shared here. :-)

You guys ROCK!!!

Thank

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
         - Albert Einstein