With my Canon Pro 90 IS and my Optio 230,  I entered the world of digital.
Now,  I am back to shooting film.  I love slides.  I love being able to see
them without having to activate a computer all the time.
I love using my Stereo Realist camera.  After getting the E-6 film
processed,  I mount the chips in RBT mounts and enjoy the stereo effect.
I shoot weddings using film.  I did one wedding with a borrowed DSLR (Canon
D60).  I took lots of pictures and spent a lot of time doing post production
work on some of the files.  Not much fun IMHO.  With film,  I can let my
processor do all of the work.  If I need digital,  I'll get CDs with the
processing.
I resurrected my Polaroid Spectra to show some "magic" to a 2 year old boy.
He loved looking at a white card that came out of the camera and watching
the white disappear to show him.  He begged for more pictures. .
Digital has its place.  Film has its place.  Most of the folks on this list
started with film.  Many have abandoned it.  I will utilize my Spotmatics,
LX,  645, and PZ1-p with the film I can still get.

Jim A.