I'm much impressed with the ideas set forth in the Guardian article.
Given that I read it first, when I went back and read the 'channel 4' description, I was less inclined to believe what they set forth..
I will be following the story, as time goes on.

Thanks, keith

Bob W wrote:
For anybody who's interested, and can get British TV Channel 4, there is a
programme on tonight at 9pm about Homo Floresiensis, the so-called Hobbit
they found on Flores Island last year.

http://www.channel4.com/science/microsites/S/science/body/hobbit.html

Not everyone is convinced that it's a new species:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/feature/story/0,13026,1388500,00.html

Cheers,
Bob

Absolutely right!
There are a lot of conclusions able to be drawn from seeing how that original group spread out, who stayed where and on and on...
I found it fascinating!

keith