On 5/2/05, Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But Frank, it seemed to me that Peter wants to learn how to do B&W
> correctly, or perhaps relearn the techniques.  It's probably a good idea to
> learn how to do it right, what was done wrong,  and then INTENTIONALLY get
> different results.

I understand that.  I didn't say, "do this all the time, don't learn
to do it any other way".

I acknowledged that shadow detail would have been nice;  I merely
opined that in its absence, it's none-the-less an interesting photo
for me.

Mind you, other than not focusing properly, and moving the camera, I'm
also somewhat notorious for way too much contrast.  So, you're right.
He shouldn't listen to me.  <vbg>

cheers,
frank