On Sun, 1 May 2005 20:05:10 US/Eastern, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi gang.
> We're we all good:-)
>
> http://www.caughtinmotion.com/worldcup/
>
> Had a great time in Vegas and actually returned with money($60.00 but it's
> still
> money.lol)
> I put up a few pictures on the above link for your enjoyment. Top half are
> standard
> tourist
> shots,bottom half is some action from the Thomas and Mack stadium.
> Not very good,no flash, high up in the rafters and iso 1600,and a lot of
> panning at 125 f
> 5.6.
>
> Had i known cameras WERE allowed in,i would have taken better gear. Oh well.
>
> Please comment if you feel like it. I'd like to hear from ya.<g>
>
> I have finally gone through my 3 month back log of Paw's and commented
> directly.

Those are either really tiny horses, or really big bottles of Bud!  <LOL>

http://www.caughtinmotion.com/worldcup/irishrider1908.htm

I like the night-time shot of Bally's best:

http://www.caughtinmotion.com/worldcup/irishrider1908.htm

But they're all pretty cool shots.

cheers,
frank