On 4/30/05, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Another from today's walkaround. Again, this was shot wide open with
> the Vivitar Series 1 70-210/3.5. Who says you can't get a nice constant
> ap zoom for less than a hundred bucks?

Nice!!

I like the she almost seems to be looking in the direction of the
fellow in the white sweatshirt, way in the background.  I mean, I know
he's like 50 yards behind her, but it's an interesting compositional
element.

I wonder what they (her and the dog) ~were~ looking at?

Leave it to Steady to find the pretty girls to photograph.  <LOL>

A fun shot, Paul.  I like it.

cheers,
frank