På 3. mai. 2005 kl. 00.30 skrev frank theriault:

On 5/2/05, DagT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks to both of you.  I´ve been planning to take this kind of photo
for a long time, but this theme made me do it.

As one of the responses mail directly to me stated there´s some
nostalgic mood in the picture from the worn equipment.  I addition,
nobody wants to buy my A* 85 after seeing this :-)

DagT

PS: Someone may notice an error in this photo...

Well, I'll chime in with my praise for Dag's photo. It's not just the concept, it's the execution, the perfect framing, and most of all (for me), that LX and lens are so beat up and scratched! Love it.

BTW, there's a very similar photo that I've seen on TV at the
beginning of a show, here in Canada.  I'm trying to remember what it
is.  For some reason, I'm thinking it's on a TVO (TV Ontario)
documentary series of some sort, but I just can't put my finger one
it.  Whatever it is, I doubt that Dag would have ever seen it in
Denmark.  The one that I'm thinking of uses a Hassy, and of course,
the image on the focusing screen is different.

And, Dag's looks better anyway.  If I can find it somewhere on the TVO
website, I'll post it.

Great shot, Dag.

Thanks!

I haven´t seen the photo, but I wouldn´t be surprised if someone else had a similar idea.

DagT

PS: Sorry about the sloppy English yesterday. I had been out celebrating the results of a competition in a local camera club....