From: Paul Stenquist [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 6:58 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PDML at Point Pele

Hi Bill,
Why don't we make it the 15th then? Is that good for Ken. Regardless of
where we meet, Mark will still have to leave at the same time in order
to arrive at PP at say 9AM. However, perhaps we can find somewhere to
meet that's on the route from Mark's house to the bridge. I wouldn't
know where that might be. Perhaps somewhere off 94 in Dearborn or
thereabouts. (I assume he'll be taking 94.)
Paul