On 3/5/05, Scott Loveless, discombobulated, unleashed:

>You've inspired me to quote a photographer in my own sig.  Since Cotty
>recently called one of my photos "Very Arnold Newman", I've chosen
>what I believe to be an appropriate quote.  Thanks!

Very interesting site:

<http://www.photoquotes.com/>

Slightly disappointed with the entry for my hero, Jeanloup Sieff. Here's
two more that don't show up on his page:

'I don't believe in God, but women and trees are proof of his existence....'

...'I only make the photographs for myself, and if someone else likes
them as well, too bad!'

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__