Cesar wrote:

"I got back my first roll of 120 slide film shot through my very own 67 (I
shot some 67 film earlier using Bob S.'s gear at GFMtn) yesterday. It felt
great even just looking at the images with the overhead light. Once I put it
on a light box - wow! I have to go and compare sizes with the 645..."

I knew you were going to wind up with a 67 after you drooled all over that
one you were fooling with at GFM last year.

"...Now if only I can get a good deal on some 120/220 film - even old stuff.
This experimenting can get expensive."

eBay currently has a bunch of auctions selling outdated and short dated
slide film. here's an example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4204&item=7511201729&rd=1

This auction listing can't offend anyone since the seller has 947 rolls
available. If you search ebay for "120 slide film" you'll get a lot of hits.

"...and just how does the leaf shutter work? ;-)"

It works great for outdoor portraits with fill flash.

Tom Reese