I'll be on hand from six to nine. Stop by if you're in the neighborhood. They'll have some food and wine. The even organizers operate a trolley service between the various galleries. If you have time to take in the whole event, it might be fun. I've been told I have to hang out at Zoom for the duration. But I think I can manage three hours of that.
On May 4, 2005, at 7:01 PM, william sawyer wrote:

Will I see you there, Paul?

Bill Sawyer
Livonia, MI

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:24 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: OT: Gallery Show, No Pentax

I have a one-day gallery show coming up this Friday. It's part of a Gallery
Tour day in Birmingham, Michigan. My work is going to be displayed at Zoom,
a photography gallery on Old Main Street next to the Birmingham Theater. My
exhibit includes 9 photos and a theme manuscript. Eight of the photos are
people/street shots from Europe that I took with my old screwmount Leica.
Some were originally color, but I've printed them all as BW. I took
considerable pains to make them indistinguishable. The ninth photo is the
shot of my Leica IIIf that's in this month's PUG. The theme is "Barnack
Cameras on the Streets of Europe." I wrote a short piece about the tradition
of street photography and the Leica rangefinder's role in that genre's
history. The show will be brief. It runs from 6 PM to 9 PM on Friday
evening, but it should be fun.