Shel,
The bike stand's repeating shape, I believe, requires
the open shot. Don't understand why except it may
represent the frequency of life's passing stages.
The doll will soon be collected and occupy an even
closer relationship to the girl for having shared
another experience.
Thanks for putting it up.

Jack
--- Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Peter ... I'm getting to understand color a
> little better, but this was
> just a snap with no real thought about color.  The
> composition and the doll
> were of greater interest.  If the color works, so
> much the better.
> Personally, I think it's too busy with all the
> flowers and detail in the
> background.  I'd have preferred getting closer and
> had the background a bit
> more OOF, but sometimes y'gotta snap 'em when y'see
> 'em, because,
> especially with kids, the shot's going to be there
> very long.  Thanks for
> commenting.
>
> Shel

Yahoo! Mail