We spoke to our supplier in Japan today about the non-appearing screens. They
said Pentax no longer supply LX, quoted the discontinue notice (announced
recently on Japan website), and mumbled something about Pentax making a huge
loss on LX & accessories. Nonetheless, we have a back-order with them for the
screens, and some other items.
 They may or may not turn up - you guys will be the first to hear.

We unexpectedly have a surplus Pentax 510v Power Pack available. We will turn
it over at cost GBP120 inc VAT. Note that you will have to make your own
arrangements for the "laminate" battery pack.

Kind regards from sunny Brighton

Peter