William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cesar" Subject: Re: Photographic projects...

I am still trying to see how I can fit a trip to Canada into my schedule,

The place is cold all the time, with frequent power outages. We don't have inside plumbing either.
WW

Nice try William,

We will have to talk about this a little more on GFMtn...

I must admit that the cold would bother me, but having travelled throughout Central America power outages and the lack of inside plumbing do not bother me. I even worked on a few archaeology sites in Belize - let's not get started on field conditions on an island...

I missed out on a trip to Canada with the family since I was in Honduras at the time,

César
Panama City, Florida