Hi!

Here's another shot of my favorite fishing boat.  Nothing special ... I was
using the photo to practice some Photoshop techniques last night, and
decided to post the pic here.  Shot on Ektachrome 100G

http://home.earthlink.net/~my-pics/warm.html

Shel, the funny thing - few days ago I went to the Jaffa Port to take a look and shoot some of the dead ships in the Ship Cemetery.

Your shot is very thorough. I have a bit of a hard time putting my thoughts into words, but hopefully you'd understand me.

Here is one shot from Jaffa Port - not very remarkable though...

http://www.photosight.ru/photo.php?photoid=850161&ref=author

I will probably be posting some more.

Boris