Lol (-:
Not so - it indicates that I have non-contradictory views/beliefs (and if you believe that you'll believe this: "Where there is little or no tension between beliefs, little intellectual effort is required to balance both beliefs."... it's a manifestation of my laziness (-:)

Cheers,
David

P. J. Alling wrote:
You have so little stress you're in a coma, or maybe just asleep.

David Nelson wrote:

Yeah, that's the problem of course.  Many of the question simply can't
be properly answered with a yes/no or agree/disagree choice.

Agreed. But I got a 0% tension so my conclusion was that the test is quite awesome.

Cheers,
David