It was an awards night for a semi-civic organization. The dress code as you can see was eclectic.

frank theriault wrote:

On 5/6/05, P. J. Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Photographed at an event I attended.  Posted the URL earlier to the
LONDON PDML thread.

http://www.mindspring.com/~webster26/PESO_--_characters.html

Pentax *ist-D 43ltd.  ISO 800

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

Love it!  For some reason that I'm not able to articulate, I like the
grouping of two guys and one guy separate.  I find that intriguing.

This is a deceptively simple photo, because when I look beyond the
"this is just a snapshot of some guys at a party" thing, there are
just so many subtle things going on!  Three different facial
expressions, three bald guys, three big guys.

I notice that the doors behind them are grouped almost the same as the
fellows:  two closed doors together, and one open one separate (on the
right).  Interesting.

I'm glad you posted it.  What was the nature of the gathering?  Just curious...

cheers,
frank

--
A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
                        --Groucho Marx