It scares me that I knew exactly where he had gone :-)

Norm, you realize to make up for not making the J&H Festival I will have to make a trip to Brasil while you are down there.

Of course I will practice my Portuguese to be in better shape than when we last met,

César
Panama City, Florida

Norman Baugher wrote:

Across the water from you....Brasil. If I was in Oz, you would know it, because if I recall correctly ~you~ do owe me a beer. :)
Norm