On 5/10/05, John Forbes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It seems this little jest of mine has fallen rather flat.  I apologise to
> Frank, and hope he will accept my assurance that no harm was intended.
>
> The entry has been removed.

I thought it was pretty funny.  That's why I put <LOL> after my post.

My post (above) was strictly tongue-in-cheek, and believe me, I felt
"honoured", not humiliated.  I sat laughing, thinking of how many
people may have looked at that entry in Wikipedia, wondering, "Who the
hell is this Theriault guy from Canada, and why haven't I heard of him
before?"  Who knows, maybe I even got Googled a few times!  <LOL>

No worries, John.  I took your post and Wikipedia entry in the spirit
in which you intended it, and honestly had a great laugh (at my own
expense <g>).

I know you'd never do anything like that maliciously.

You rather made my day.

cheers,
frank