Bruce Dayton wrote:
Would love to see a good scan :).

Me too! But a good scan requires a good scanner! Which in our case, we have not got! Larf.

and Rick Womer wrote:
 The center of the floor is blown out,
 and might benefit from some PS attention

Rick, the center is not blown out in the print, so I will blame Club o' Sam for that part. I will admit, too, that I do not own PS, and I think I would give up photography if I had to start using it. I use film because I want to get away from the steenking 'puter; I spend too much time with keyboard and mouse as it is. I am sure you are right that I could improve things, if I could overcome my aversion.

and Jack Davis wrote:
 ...I might like it even better if they had been
 centered and all crescents had been arranged wherein
 they began and ended diametrical to the frame.

Jack, I normally do such a bad job of making things level and symmetrical that I try to make a virtue of a failing -- your comment is almost exactly what my wife said when she looked at this one. Symmetry and levelness are things I definitely need to work on.

Thanks for the comments!

*>UncaMikey
who wants to know when PDML will get a "nomail" option...