On 5/12/05, Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Howdy, gang!  After seeing Paul's wonderful photo of the Canada goose
> heading home, I felt the need to do something similar.  In fact, I've
> found that the PDML is, for me, an excellent source of inspiration.  I
> couldn't find any geese :), but I stumbled upon these ducks at a park
> a few miles from my home.  They didn't seem to mind me burning a roll
> on them.
>
> Stay tuned for even more attempted imitation of the rest of you!
>
> Thanks for the inspiration!
>
> http://twosixteen.com/gallery/index.php?list=9
>
> --

I don't mind ducks.  Ducks are okay.

I find this photo quite humourous, actually.  There's something
cartoonish about the way they're standing, and their head positions.
It's almost as if they're having a conversation, trying to decide
which way to go.

Like the dof, and the OOF bench in the background frames it all
nicely, yet still gives it a bit of a 3D feel.

Well done!

cheers,
frank (who doesn't mind ducks, and thinks they're okay)