UncaMikey wrote:
Luben, I don't know if you have already posted this photo and I missed
it, and I hope I am not breaking some PDML etiquette by bringing it up,
but when I looked at your PESO shot I also saw another shot in your
photo.net portfolio.

Now, I like your "in action" shot very much, but this portrait is just
stunningly lovely, IMO.

The expression, the tones, the out of focus background, it's just very
nice indeed.

I hope you don't mind my bringing it to others' attention.  I give this
photo my highest praise:   IWIHTTP (I Wish I Had Taken That Photo).

*>UncaMikey

No, indeed, thanks for bringing light on it. I like it very much but it is a scan from print I made 5-6 month ago. When I can find a little bit of free time I have to scan the negative. This is a portrait of a friend taken this summer, long before I have heard about PDML.

I am really happy that you like it.

luben

--
"Computers are useless. They can only give answers." - Pablo Picasso