Hi Shel
I would be interested to know how much gain you see from this Afga ISO50
negative film (is it?)
compared to the usual ISO 100 sorts.  Would you see an improvement in lesser
grain or more details for enlargements up to A4/Lettersize/20x30cm). I
already find using ISO 100 film does not give me always the needed DOF
handheld with my (not the fastest) lenses.  I mostly use ISO 200 film as a
compromise and ISO 400 for the larger zoom.

greetings
Markus