Apparently I went through my mid-life crisis at 17.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

Cesar wrote:
Gonz wrote:

Sid Barras wrote:

Most guys going through midlife crisis buy a convertible,

Hey, I resemble that comment.

rg

Hey now, my first convertible was before what could be considered my midlife crisis. But then again, I think I awaiting that crisis. Hmmm, what would define that?

I have gotten into medium format recently, could that be it?

My first convertible was a 1966 Mustang with a non-standard 289 engine - and no seat belts,

César
Panama City, Florida