--- Jens Bladt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been checking my shots on the internet.
> It seems that 80-90% have a somewhat golden section composition.
> I may have to rethink my photographic apporach...

Be careful -- it's like riding a bike, if you think too much about what
you're doing and why, you may fall off...

Seriously, though, it seems the human brain is hardwired such that we
find some visual arrangements pleasant, some unattractive.  As with
sounds, some chords appeal and others are just discordant noise.

*>UncaMikey

Yahoo! Mail