Collin Brendemuehl wrote on PUG this months

[ Collin, that's a great job commenting on every one of them! There were lots of
images]

[...]
>" Arch/Whale " by  Frantisek Vlcek, Czech Republic
>       Definitely eye-catching.
>      Did it take you long to find the right angle to shoot?
>     It looks like a tough one to compose.

Thanks. And yes, it did take me longer to compose, and still I am not satisfied with
the composition - I left too little free space on the left side. I should have made
more "composition bracketing", now I know :(

Frantisek