On 5/16/05, Gianfranco Irlanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Late, but not TOO late (I hope...), my London PDML gallery is up
> at:
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=495917
>
> Enjoy!

Is this by any chance, the lovely Veronica?  (that's your partner's
name, right?):

What a hoot.

I'm just looking through the rest now, but they look great.  That
thumb caught my eye - not just because she's so pretty, but because
I've seen that look from family and friends when I point the camera in
their direction.

Ironically, those are the ones who then say, when we're looking at the
contacts or prints, "Hey, why didn't you take any of me?"  <LOL>

cheers,
frank