Thanks for all the responses.

I did find Boz' listing ... Now I'm on a hunt for one. I absolutely hate split image/microprism focusing aids cluttering up the viewfinder when I'm trying to focus.

(My old Nikon FM had a non-user-interchangeable screen with those bits in it ... I sent it to Marty Forscher in NY and had him adapt a Nikon F model "E" screen for it. Happily, the FM2 and FE2 models supported interchangeable screens and Nikon made the E2 screen for them. :-)

Godfrey