Hi Boris,

Thanks for the delightful comment. Rest assured that no one has ever needed my permission to hate me (though I don't think for anything having to do with photography). As far as being able to teach anyone anything, just be sure that you are in the right place at the right time. And have a camera.

Thanks again (and to Julia as well).

   -Marco