Hi Friends,

I would like to hear recommendations from you guys out there on the most
suitable light/flash meter for me.

I have been using the MZ-7 for about a year and would be upgrading in a
month or two with the MZ-S.
I mainly do outdoor landscape and portrait shots and occasion still
lifes.  I do both Slides and B & W.
I sometimes encounter harsh weather conditions in country i am in and the
weather hasnt been good
recently.  So i decided to get one lightmeter that can last me for years to
come.

I am not a professional but a serious amateur.  There is also a possibility
of going further into it.
I travel a lot and probably need a light meter.  Of course there are
reviews and places where i can
get more information on light meters but i just need to hear comments from
you guys before i commit,
why? because this list is one of the best i have seen around.

if there is need for me to provide more information for you to comment
upon, please let me know.

Cheers,
Jason Kiew