On 5/18/05, Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/bikewaiting.html
>
> I was about to round file this one, but decided to post it here to see what
> the experts thought of it.  It's just a rough "work print."  Comments and
> crits welcome.

Generally, I like it, but there's something missing here for me.  I
can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel that it could be a
~really~ good pic with some tweaking.

Maybe the bike's too far to the left?  Or, to put it another way,
maybe if there was a bit more "air" to the left of the bike (if that's
possible)?

I really like the perspective, the wall's converging lines - very effective.

I just think it all needs a bit more "oomph", but I'm at a loss to say
what that oomph might be.

cheers,
frank