> If it's plastic, and clip on, it looks like the hood for the SMC-Pentax
> M 85mm f2.8 SMCP-M 100mm [Portrait] f2.8 SMC-P M 100mm f4 macro/dental.
> Beware the plastic clips are really easy to break.  It also seems that
> part of the legend on the hood has been erased or obscured.  The full
> legend should read "SMC PENTAX 1:2 85mm 1:2.8-4 100mm".  I use it on the
> aforementioned lenses on film, and it makes a dandy hood for the SMC-P
> FA 70-210mm on film as well.  It also works as an extended lens hood on
> the 43ltd 50mm and 55mm focal lengths on APS digital.

on Boz's site it mentions "screw-on hood: PH-R49" as the hood for M 85 f2, and
the M100 f4 macro.
Is this an error? Should Boz's site say "clip on hood"?
The PH-R49 is mentioned (on Boz's site) as the hood for a lot of lenses,
especially the 50mm ones. If PH-R49 is the hood I have, I guess it is pretty
versatile.

Frank