On 5/19/05, Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm going to sorta agree.  Since we received our new 750Z a few days
> ago, I've been playing with it quite a bit.  I've decided that color
> film is no longer necessary.  I mostly use color film for snapshots -
> family gatherings, chasing my daughter around the yard, etc.  The
> Optio will suffice.  I've yet to see anything that will convince me to
> give up Tri-X.

I suspect that if (when) I go digital, assuming the continuing
availability of Tri-X and/or HP5+, I will approach things much in the
way you seem to so far, Scott.

I can see my digital being the colour camera and the film bodies being
for b&w exclusively (which they almost are now, anyway).

cheers,
frank