Fra: William Robb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 20. maj 2005 15:29
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: Understanding exposure? Recommendations?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Bladt"
Subject: RE: Understanding exposure? Recommendations?

>I don't agree. It has nothing to do with printing. We are talking about
> exposure here - not about how to resque faulty exposures.

Jens, get a grip.
If you don't learn how to make good exposures, then you are going to be
spending a lot of time fixing buggered up pictures.
This will involve some screwed up exposures.

I became a much better darkroom worker by doing printing for photographers
who didn't produce good negatives.

William Robb