Now you are getting into something I can
understand :0

Late reading Collin's thing I was about to say
something similar...

Did you ever make paper negs in the darkroom,
Godfrey? WHen I was
first doing darkroom stuff I think the first year
was devoted to "playing"
have some pretty silly looking stuff from those
days.

annsan