In a message dated 5/20/2005 10:13:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This is the url I have stashed on my homepage...

try going to this link and tell me what
happens....
http://www.photo.net/photodb/member-photos?user_id=751433&include=all

maybe I have to change it?

ann
Ann, the url takes me right there. Are you sure your browser doesn't have a
hitchhiker (don't know what else to call it), attached? As in adware. Adware
can attach itself to a browser and take you to ad web pages before you go where
you are going.

I recommend downloading:  Lavasoft's Ad-Aware SE Personal and Spybot. And
running both to check your computer for adware, which they will then kill.

Do a google search for their homepages or I can track down the urls later for
you if you want. It really sounds to me like that is what is going on.

Marnie aka Doe