Interesting you should say this. My first association was the commercial I
saw on TV recently - a tall glass of milk talking  from above to some kind
of milk bar while leaning over it... yeah, I know I'm watching TV too much.

The point is, there's a tension in this photograph and a sort of
anticipation of what's to happen next.

>And then I finally realized that to me this photo is quite whole...

Indeed it is. And the one that can easily be liked, for that matter.

Cheers,

Leon