Cotty wrote:

On 24/5/05, frank theriault, discombobulated, unleashed:

Seriously, I doubt that I'm responsible for more than 75% of the
trouble on this list.  80% tops.  What about Cotty?  He's a good 20%,
anyway...

Yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but what happened was right like
Shel posted this picture right and I was like oh my god yeah right and
then Frank said you must be joking right and I said well I'm not having
that right and then before you know it William's at it again right and oh
my god it was like unbelievable and anyway he doesn't know nothing right
and anyway everyone knows it's all Robb Studdert's fault right...shut up!

You spent too much time in the San Fernando Valley when you lived here, Cotty!
That's ValleyGirlSpeak!  :-)

keith whaley
SoCal

Cheers,