On 5/25/05, Kenneth Waller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there much/any opportunity @ GFM for a 600 on a 35mm body?
> I've been under the impression that there wasn't. Since the 600 by itself
> weighs almost as much as all my other equipment, I wasn't planning on
> bringing it.

The animals in captivity won't require anything that big, but you
never know if you'll see some deer, or some little birdy in a tree
that might require such a beast.

I vote you bring it, just 'cause I want to see it, and it probably
looks way cool, and the Nikon and Canon users always have big
ostentatious-looking glass, so there should be some Big Pentax Glass
there too.

cheers,
frank