--- Luis Pinar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> " Balconies in the Afternoon " by Jaume Lahuerta,
> Spain:
> This is an interesting subject, but I wish you’d be
> able to isolate some detail with a longer lens. The
> lighting is pleasant, but the big shadow at the BLC
> breaks the pattern of the other shadows and is
> distracting IMO. I’d shoot it again with a tele and
> tall tripod, if that is possible.

Gracias Luis,

I decided to send the cropped version at the last
minute, but now I think that maybe it would have been
better to submit the original (with the whole
building). In the original picture the shadow is
bigger but not that disturbing, and I agree that I
didn't achieved the level of isolation needed only
cropping. That is, or the whole building or only 3 or
4 balconies.
I'll try with a tele.

Thanks for your time,
Jaume