Lasse Karlsson wrote:

> Steve Larson: Cinderella's Castle
>
> That's a funny and creative way of solving your problem with the failed
original attempt at architectual shots.
> I like it, and I guess your daughter may enjoy it too. It would definitely
fit as an illustration to a/the tale.
> To be pedantic - the lights come across slightly too bright and burned
out, but it's still a good shot.
> Do you happen to remember what aperture the lens was set at?

Hi Lasse,
 Thanks for taking the time to comment on my image. On my failed attempts,
the sky is always
the problem, as it is not often around here we get a blue sky with white
clouds, it`s usually a
gray or hazy sky. I think the solution would be black and white film. I
found a good architectural
shot after I already submitted this image, with a great sky (Las Vegas), oh
well. Back to the
submitted image, it would have been nice if the round light in the middle of
the image was not
burnt to a crisp, but it was a trade off (as is everything photographic) ;),
because it is a clock.
I guess if I wanted the clock to show up I could have put a rheostat or
resistor in that bulb
circuit. The Super-Multi-Coated Takumar (very early version) 50mm f1.4 was
set at 1.4, that
lens will go with me to the grave, as I still can`t believe how sharp it is
wide open, not to
mention color rendition. I believe it was a 1/4 sec exposure with 100 speed
film. Sorry I
didn`t respond sooner, been busy in the yard with sprinklers, anyone want to
come over
and help dig? :)
Thanks,
 Steve Larson