Once again we have it in writing. Poor people who can not afford frames are not
artists.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Bob Blakely wrote:
If you care enough about your photo put it in a frame, then I believe you when you say it's art. If you don't frame it, then, despite all your protests to the contrary, I believe that you are just giving lip service to "artsy" folks in hopes that they will think you "enlightened" and an "intellectual" to be invited into their plastic circle.