Hi P.J
I have seen good results with noise reduction software on some of my
landscape shots but seldom on skin.
It simply makes it looking like plastic in the default settings of the
software, maybe reducing its
strength would help. The same is true for your picture despite being not
sharp, the skin does not
look natural to me.... Would be a nice snapshot otherwise.

greetings
Markus