No, you're right. But many have been pining for pro level cameras from Pentax for a long time. Remember back in the days before digital how the list whined for a new LX? Now some expect Pentax to match Canon's top of the line offerings. Ain't gonna happen. But we'll continue to get very good cameras from Pentax, perhaps once a year or so as in the past.
Paul