You've seen the web page, he doesn't have to, he's made it permanent.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 5/26/2005 2:04:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: You are missing a lot of posts. It is down a bit but I had 90 between 10am and 4 pm today. Typically getting 180-200/weekday, fewer on weekends. 250 was more normal in the recent past.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
Okay, it is down a bit from a year or two ago. Plus I think I am missing 10-20%. We shall see how it goes.

All, I have to do, really, is not read for a day or two and my mailbox will be stuffed again. Then eventually Doug can yell at me again.

Thanks. Marnie :-)

--
A man's only as old as the woman he feels.
                        --Groucho Marx