On 26/5/05, Bob Sullivan, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I have been much happier reading the list thru a gmail address (Google).
>It automatically threads the comments so twice a day I have 25 or so
>new threads to read.  The emails make a lot more sense this way.
>I think some of us still have gmail invitations to give away.
>Anybody want to sign up, let me know.

Hi Bob,

And I have masses of invitations for anyone who wants a mac.com address.
It's not free but you do get loads of extras like software and server
space and goodness knows what. Oh yeah, it would help if you had a Mac,
so just get your coat on and pop out to the nearest Apple store there's a
good lad :-)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__