On 5/27/05, Steve Jolly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> frank theriault wrote:
> > In another 30 years, 1/2 of Britain will be underwater...
>
> Not to worry, we'll just get Lizzie to repossess Canada and all come
> over to join you.  You already have a London, I hear...

We do have a London.  It's even on the Thames (different Thames).
It's a giant hick town.  Dobo (remember him?  Oooooo, scary... <g>)
lives there, IIRC.  We'll happily give it back to you.

When the ice caps do melt, and the oceans rise by several meters,
we'll likely lose a bit of our coasts, but we'll still have plenty of
land.  Given our intertwined histories, we'll happily accomodate you
English...

cheers,
frank