Steve Larson wrote:

> You mean
> the "red" light in the (x) viewfinder right? With both cords (4P sync A
> and B?), the red light works in the viewfinder.

Hi Steve,
No, I was asking about the green exposure check light. The red light
means the flash is ready, and my red light works. But, according to the
Pentax manual, there's a green light in the LX viewfinder that is
supposed to verify a correct exposure. Have you seen this? My green
light doesn't  work. (There's another green light on the back of the
flash that is also supposed to verify correct exposure. This seems to work.)
Thanks for the info.
Paul