Hi!

These days I was browsing through some old photos I didn't scan yet. This
one was taken quite some time ago, in summer 2002. What do you think in
general and regarding one specific question: is DOF too shallow?

I also seem to be unable to find a good English title for it.

"Temporary out of service ;)" - smiley is important. Like we say in my field of occupation - "nothing is more permanent that a temporary solution"...

Though I should say that tonal differentiation between the boat and the rocks is a bit too difficult to me to see... The boat blends in, which is not too good in my eyes...

Jar Jar Boris Binks