Frank,

it looks like you are inventing a new technique - painting with OOF. Hell,
it looks you took a very uncharacteristically sharp photo of a black tulip
in front of a painting (aquarelle perhaps) of black tulips.

If hard pushed to find something that could be improved, I'd say that having
the top left corner empty would not hurt the picture. But that's just
something I'd say when facing a strong lamp and a big guy or two back in
shadows.

Was this really your first try at macro shots?

Cheers,

Leon